- Oliver & Mary Alice Deike, Dave, Aaron, Caden, & Lucas McCormick, you are an extraordinary family of love, encouragement and support. I could not have completed this without your help. Thank you.
- To the extraordinary professors I have had during my journey at Texas A&M, you have each been brilliant and generous. I thank you.
- To the hard working administrative staff of the university, thank you for helping to keep everything in order and aligned to allow for maximum learning.
- Dave McCormick, Dr. Valerie Phillips, Dr. Peter & Karen Garland, Dr. Clare Minjim, Emma Etienne, Dr. Jane Vella, Leadership of Gateway Medical Alliance, you each have opened up new vistas for me professionally that have touched my soul.
- Kabira, Fatiha, Hyatt, Fatima, Nora, Layla, Fadma, Sana, Bahija, Chaibia, Milouda, ElGhalia, Nadira, Loubna, Zahor, Meriam, Asma, Kawtar, Nawal, Najat, Zakia, Khadija, Samia, FatimZahra, Ghislan, Nadia, Rabiaa, Hanane, Rachida, Amina, Naima, Souad, Ilham, Farida, Najia, Fouzia, Raja, and more, my fellow learners, thank you for sharing your world with me.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.Maya Angelou